Here are the rules.
- Link to the person who tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
- Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
- Let people know they've been tagged by leaving comments on their blogs.
1. I'm anti death penalty, but pro gun rights. If I were to go to a party populated equally by liberals and conservatives, I could antagonize most of the room in no time.
2. I believe in ghosts, because I lived with one for a time in the eighties.
3. I'm a Christian. Some people from the fundamentalist fold might argue that, should we share a conversation about belief, and that's okay. I'm a Christian, but I very much believe in reincarnation. Can you say "heresy"? Oh yeah, plus that ghost thing.
4. I fly helicopters. I have eleven thousand hours of flight time. But, I can't snap my fingers. My son could snap his fingers when he was five. More evidence that life ain't fair.
5. I've had good times, and I've had bad times, but I don't ever remember seriously considering killing myself. I've always had the capacity to remember that bad times would pass. It's been written that 92 percent of people who jumped off of the Golden Gate Bridge and survived changed their minds on the way down. Good thing to remember when times get tough.
6. I think it's quite likely that Moses, Jesus, Buddha, and Muhammad all worked for the same boss. Sorry if I left out your personal favorite.
7. I like exchanging emails, but I'd almost rather take a beating than chat online.
Special bonus: I'm one of the heirs to the Johnson & Johnson fortune.
Not really, and I stole that off Uncle E's blog anyway.
Okay, here are my tags:
Bob, the IABFNY Bob.
Bob, the Bob from Tennessee.